Shurtape PE-555 Premium Polyethylene Film Tape is a 9 mil UV resistant waterproof film tape used to mask window and door frames during stucco application and wood, metal, vinyl, and tile during painting. Multipurpose tape used for surface protection; color coding; and for splicing and seaming on pipe fitting covers. Shurtape PE-555 has excellent tear characteristics and well as adhesion.
Shurtape PE-555 Premium Polyethylene Film Tape (UV resistant) Specifications
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene film
- Thickness: 9 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 92 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 27 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 32°F to 160°F
- Elongation: 94%
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
|2 in. x 60 yds.|
Actual Size: 48mm x 55m
* typically takes approximately 12 extra business days to ship
(1 to 23 rolls)1 TO 4 CASES
(24, 48, 72, ... rolls)5 TO 9 CASES
(120, 144, 168, ... rolls)10+ CASES
(240, 264, 288, ... rolls)
* 1 case$11.07
** special order sizes are not returnable (and non-cancelable if material has been ordered or cut before the cancellation request was made)
** special order sizes for this item typically ship direct from our supplier so will not ship together with stocked products
** minimum requirements are due to the fact that the product size is non-stock
** if a particular size has a minimum item requirement please only purchase that size in multiples of that minimum, e.g. if the minimum is 12 then purchase as 12, 24, 36, etc.
|WHAT DO CUSTOMERS BUY WHO VIEW THIS ITEM
|CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT THESE AT THE SAME TIME