Shurtape PE-555 Premium Polyethylene Film Tape is a 9 mil UV resistant waterproof film tape used to temporarily mask window and door frames during stucco application and wood, metal, vinyl, and tile during painting. Multipurpose tape used for surface protection; color coding; and for splicing and seaming on pipe fitting covers. Shurtape PE-555 has excellent tear characteristics and well as adhesion.
Shurtape PE-555 Premium Polyethylene Film Tape (UV resistant) Specifications
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene film
- Thickness: 9 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 92 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 27 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 32°F to 160°F
- Elongation: 94%
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
|2 in. x 60 yds.|
Actual Size: 48mm x 55m
* typically takes approximately 12 extra business days to ship
(1 to 23 rolls)1 TO 4 CASES
(24, 48, 72, ... rolls)5 TO 9 CASES
(120, 144, 168, ... rolls)10+ CASES
(240, 264, 288, ... rolls)
* 1 case$11.07
** special order sizes are not returnable (and non-cancelable if material has been ordered or cut before the cancellation request was made)
** special order sizes for this item typically ship direct from our supplier so will not ship together with stocked products
** minimum requirements are due to the fact that the product size is non-stock
** if a particular size has a minimum item requirement please only purchase that size in multiples of that minimum, e.g. if the minimum is 12 then purchase as 12, 24, 36, etc.
|WHAT DO CUSTOMERS BUY WHO VIEW THIS ITEM
|CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT THESE AT THE SAME TIME