Wooster Floor Prep is an alkaline solvent compound used for heavy-duty cleaning. It is an easy to handle, fast cleaning liquid designed for steam or spray cleaning as well as floor scrubbing machines and can be used in both interior and exterior applications. It is designed to clean areas subjected to heavy grease, oil and carbonaceous soils, and can be used to clean any type of surface. Wooster Floor-Prep has been approved by the U.S.D.A. for cleaning floors and walls in poultry, meat, rabbit and egg processing plants. Biodegradable and phosphate-free. Floor Prep is a highly alkaline material. Direct contact may cause burns of eyes and skin. It is harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wear protective gloves, safety goggles and suitable protective clothing when handling. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not take internally.
- Dilute 1/4 pint (4 fl. ounces) of Floor Prep to one gallon of warm-to-hot water (up to 160°F) - this amount of solution will clean approximately 30 to 40 square feet of area.
- Pour the cleaner over the area to be cleaned and allow to soak up to 15 minutes.
- After soaking, clean area with a power scrubber or agitate with a stiff bristled brush. Agitate until a foaming action occurs.
- Follow by two (2) thorough high-pressure water rinses, preferable hot.
Wooster Floor Prep Cleaning Solution Specifications
- Contents: alkaline solvent
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Wooster Floor Prep' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.