From May 22 to May 29, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Permacel P-685 Utility-Grade Duct Tape is a basic duct tape designed for a full range of general-purpose industrial applications like protecting, sealing, holding and splicing. The tape blends economy with performance reliability. It has a quick-stick adhesive; is hand-tearable; and it is conformable to odd-shaped, irregular surfaces. This was an overstock product which is now all sold out.
Nitto (Permacel) P-685 Utility-Grade Duct Tape [Overstock] Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber/resin How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 10 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 45 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 27 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Nitto (Permacel) P-685' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.