JVCC MT-SALE Industrial Grade Masking Tape is a 2" overstock crepe paper masking tape from a major manufacturer which comes on a white cardboard core and is available for sale by the case only. It is a good economical tape which is solvent-resistant crepe paper coated with a natural rubber adhesive specifically designed for paint masking applications up to 250°F. The adhesive removes cleanly from a surface without leaving residue or ghosting behind. It is also designed for general-purpose masking as well as for holding, sealing and splicing wherever stain and transfer resistance is desired. The crepe paper backing on the tape also provides elongation required to mask around tight curves.
NOTE: The overstock masking which was rewound on to a white core is sold out now, but the same tape is available on a standard neutral core via the JVCC MT-02 product.
JVCC MT-SALE Industrial Grade Masking Tape (2" Overstock Cases) Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber/resin How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: impregnated crepe paper
- Thickness: 7.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 35 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 250°F
- Elongation: 6%
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC MT-SALE' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.