Polyken 801 Screenblock Tape consists of a polyethylene (PE) film coated on one side with a rubber adhesive. It is used to block screens from moisture and chemicals during screen printing. Also used as a general purpose industrial bundling, patching, wrapping and repairing tape. Polyken 801 features include: conformable and flexible; has excellent durability & solvent resistance; has high tack for a secure bond; red for high visibility; and it's repositionable & offers clean removal (no residue).
Polyken 801 Polyethylene Film Screenblock Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene film
- Thickness: 8 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 21 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 70%
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Polyken 801' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.