Shurtape AF-100 Aluminum Foil Tape is a 2 mil aluminum foil coated with an aggressive acrylic adhesive used in the HVAC industry for joining and sealing joints, connections, and seams on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct. The tape can also be used for other industrial applications requiring a tape with these characteristics and benefits. It provides an air-tight seal and meets the UL 181 A-P standard for use as a closure material on fiberglass duct systems and UL 181 B-FX standards for use on flexible air ducts and closures (rolls are UL 181A-P/B-FX listed / printed).
Features & Benefits
- Provides air-tight bond.
- Has excellent adhesion.
- Its flexible and easy to use.
- Has superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature.
- It resists water vapor and other HVAC duct contaminations.
- Has static shear on high/low temperatures in excess of six hours.
Shurtape AF-100 Aluminum Foil Tape [UL 181 A & B listed/Linered] Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: dead soft aluminum foil
- Release Liner: siliconized white paper
- Thickness: 6.8 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 4.2 mils (carrier, adhesive) 2 mils (carrier) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 70 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 25 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Application Temperature: -20°F to 260°F
- Elongation: 2%
- Flame Spread Index: 25
- Smoke Development Index: 50
- Certifications: Tested in accordance with UL 723; UL181 A-P/B-FX; UL Listed; US Green Building Council – LEED Point contributor product
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
|2-1/2 in. x 60 yds.|
Actual Size: 60mm x 55m
(1 to 15 rolls)1 TO 4 CASES
(16 to 79 rolls)5 TO 9 CASES
(80 to 159 rolls)10+ CASES
(>= 160 rolls)
* see individual roll price to left$322.08
|3 in. x 60 yds.|
Actual Size: 72mm x 55m
* typically takes approximately 15 extra business days to ship
(1 to 15 rolls)1 TO 4 CASES
(16, 32, 48, ... rolls)5 TO 9 CASES
(80, 96, 112, ... rolls)10+ CASES
(160, 176, 192, ... rolls)
* 1 case$23.96
** special order sizes are not returnable (and non-cancelable if material has been ordered or cut before the cancellation request was made)
** special order sizes for this item typically ship direct from our supplier so will not ship together with stocked products
** minimum requirements are due to the fact that the product size is non-stock
** if a particular size has a minimum item requirement please only purchase that size in multiples of that minimum, e.g. if the minimum is 12 then purchase as 12, 24, 36, etc.
|WHAT DO CUSTOMERS BUY WHO VIEW THIS ITEM
|CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT THESE AT THE SAME TIME