3M Scotch-Blue 2090 Painters Tape for Multi-Surfaces is a medium adhesion tape ideal for paint masking on multiple surfaces including painted walls and trim, woodwork, glass and metal. It can be removed cleanly without adhesive transfer or surface damage for up to 14 days, even in direct sunlight. 3M Scotch-Blue should NOT be used wallpapers, unpainted wallboard, wood floors or poorly bonded surfaces.
3M 2090 Benefits:
- Adhesive sticks easily to the surface and stays intact upon removal which reduces labor and rework.
- Adhesive is light and UV stable.
- Adhesive has minimal adhesion buildup over time which helps produce high quality results.
- Crepe paper backing is conformable and offers consistent surface contact for a secure hold.
- The tape's backing is strong so it removes from surface without tearing, but is still easy to tear.
- The backing saturant is solvent and moisture resistant so it resists paint bleed-through and the adhesive doesn't transfer when the tape is wet.