JVCC LITHO-2 Lithographer's Tape is a red tinted UPVC film tape coated with a solvent based rubber/resin adhesive. It is used for edging, masking, pre-press striping and splicing applications on film materials. LITHO-2 is opaque to ultra violet and can be used in conjunction with orthochromatic films and plates. Also designed for striping up lithographic negative films prior to plate marking. Red color enables easy identification and the tape has better resistance to changing atmospheric conditions than cellulose based lithographic tapes.
This product was discontinued by the manufacturer and no inventory now remains.
3M #616; Tesa #4156; Dialectric Polymers #NT-716RL; Achem #RL16
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
JVCC LITHO-2 Lithographer's Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: solvent-based rubber resin How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: UPVC film
- Thickness: 2.3 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 18 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 34 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 14°F to 140°F
- Elongation: 60%
- Core: 3" diameter neutral
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC LITHO-2' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.