Duck Brand Removable Mounting Tape is a double-sided removable foam tape that is designed to remove cleanly without leaving adhesive residue behind. It is ideal for temporary mounting applications such as photos, notes, lists, posters, decorations and other lightweight objects. It can holds up to 1 pound of weight.
Duck Removable Mounting Tape Directions:
- Clean and dry surface.
- Cut desired length of tape - should use 3 inches of tape length per 1/4 pound of weight.
- Position the exposed side of the tape on back of object (rolled objects like posters should be flattened before mounting), allowing for even distribution of weight. All tape must be in contact with object surface.
- Remove liner and press firmly into place for 30 seconds. The liner side of tape must be on the wall surface.
- To remove, slowly peel back the tape over itself. If slight adhesive residue remains, simply remove by rolling off with finger.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.