Duck Brand Fiberglass Carpet Tape is a double-sided fiberglass tape used for permanent carpet installation. Fiberglass is moisture and mildew resistant so it is ideal for high traffic areas where moisture is a problem such as bathrooms, basements and decks. For both indoor and outdoor use. Since this tape is for permanent installations removal could cause damage to not only the floor but also to the carpet.
Instructions To Apply Double-Sided Fiberglass Carpet Tape:
- Thoroughly clean and dry floor surface.
- Apply tape, liner side up, pressing firmly to floor.
- Roll or fold one half or carpet cut to fit area back over itself. Remove tape liner, then roll or fold carpet back down to floor, pressing firmly for good adhesion.
- Then repeat for the other half of carpet.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.