From May 22 to May 29, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Nashua 354 Premium Duct Tape is premium-grade polyethylene (PE) coated cloth tape with rubber-based adhesive. Its clean release resists delamination and it tears straight, hangs straight and is curl resistant. Also has outstanding performance over a wide range of temperatures and conforms to a variety of surfaces. Nashua/Polyken 354 is used for heating, air conditioning, ventilating and refrigeration applications. Also for sealing of seams and joints in metal air handling systems and the manufacture of flexible duct equipped with metal collars. Other application used include bonding, protecting, holding, repairing, patching, asbestos removal, polyethylene hanging, sand and media blasting, waterproof packaging and heavy-duty repair and maintenance. Low VOC Content and can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®. Please note the current lot of rolls come on Polyken-branded core (both Nashua and Polyken are sub-brands of Berry Plastics).
Nashua 354 Premium Duct Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene (PE) coated cloth
- Thickness: 13 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 29 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 200°F
- VOC Content: < 1 g/L
- Certifications: UL723; can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Nashua 354' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.