JVCC FELT-066 Polyester Felt Tape is a 1.5mm thick synthetic needle punched felt made from polyester fibers. One side is felt, and the other side has adhesive. Commonly used for joining and temporarily repairing fabric, curtains and cloth drapes in backdrops. Felt material is also used for filtration applications, gaskets, wipers, and padding in a wide variety of industries. JVCC FELT-065 hides seams being photographed, and is used for applying a clean, dark edge to platforms, flats and portals. Can also be used to create matte borders or edges and to line display and jewelry cases.
Application Instructions: On many of the adhesive felt products the rolls will have an approximately 2 inch to 4 inch leader of double-sided film tape applied to the release liner before the felt material starts. We recommend you either cut a small piece of felt off at the beginning of the roll with a pair of scissors to start, or peel the double-sided film tape off of the release liner to use as a way to begin applying the felt (try not to pull the double-sided film tape off of the felt backing though).
Note: Please use the Contact Us page to inquire about pricing and minimums for both custom dyed felt or a width not shown below (the dark brown in the photo is a custom color which can be ordered).
JVCC FELT-065 Polyester Felt Tape (1.5mm thick felt) Specifications
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyester felt
- Release Liner: paper (reverse wound)
- Thickness: 69 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 59 mils (carrier, adhesive) 10 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 130 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Application Temperature: 60°F (minimum)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -30°F to 150°F
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
|1 in. x 50 ft.||FELT-065/150||56||SINGLE ITEM|
(1 to 56 items)1 TO 4 CASES
(56 to 279 items)5 TO 9 CASES
(280 to 559 items)10+ CASES
(>= 560 items)
* see individual item price to left$473.20
|1 in. x 6 in. [20 strips/bag]|
* typically takes approximately 10 extra business days to ship
(1 to 10 items)1 TO 4 CASES
(10, 20, 30, ... items)5 TO 9 CASES
(50, 60, 70, ... items)10+ CASES
(100, 110, 120, ... items)
* 1 case$4.02
** special order sizes are not returnable (and non-cancelable if material has been ordered or cut before the cancellation request was made)
** minimum requirements are due to the fact that the product size is non-stock
** if a particular size has a minimum item requirement please only purchase that size in multiples of that minimum, e.g. if the minimum is 12 then purchase as 12, 24, 36, etc.
|WHAT DO CUSTOMERS BUY WHO VIEW THIS ITEM
|CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT THESE AT THE SAME TIME