Duck Brand Glow-in-the-Dark Gaffer Tape Single Sheets are packaged as 8-1/2 inch x 10 inch display cards (material area is approximately 4-1/4 inch x 10 inch) and which come on an easy to peel release liner. They are great for craft projects and can be easily cut for decorative and scrapbooking purposes. Also can be used on objects like a mailbox to help numbers and/or names to be seen at night. The product is photoluminescent after the tape is activated by an artificial or natural light source.
- The sheet with 'Numbers' contains 35 pieces and you receive 4 sets of the number 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and 3 sets of the number 6, 7, 8, 9 and 0.
- The sheet with 'Letters' contains 36 pieces and you receive each letter once except you receive the letter A, H, I, N, O and S 2 times and the letters E and T 3 times.
- The 'Plain' sheet contains a 4.25 inch x 10 inch of usable material.
- The 'Stars and Moon' sheet contains 32 pieces.
- The 'Circles and Stripes' sheet contains 44 pieces.
Duck Glow in the Dark Sheets in their uncharged state have a natural color and when glowing they have a luminescent lime green color. The sheets are typically fully charged within 30 minutes after exposure to either artificial or natural light and glow brightest the first 15 to 30 minutes after activation has ceased, but will remain clearly visible in a totally dark room to the night-adjusted eye for hours (to the night-adjusted eye it is visible, but it would not compare it brightness to say a standard flashlight).