Tyco 700629 Electrical Tape is a 7 mil thick black vinyl electrical tape. The tape insulates and protects, is weather resistant, and is suitable for use not more than 176F (80C). Please note when wrapping make sure to overlap half the width of the tape.
NOTE: This is an overstock product which stopped being manufactured several years ago, but each 3/4 inch x 66 foot roll is still in sealed unopened retail packs. Limited inventory remains.
Tyco 700629 Electrical Tape (Overstock) Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Thickness: 7 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 176°F
- Core: 1-1/2" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Tyco 700629' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.