Intertape PS3 Premium Paper Flatback Tape is a high performance, water resistant, kraft flatback, pressure-sensitive adhesive tape. It features easy release from roll, good quick stick, excellent bonding to cartons and good edge tear resistance. Intertape PS-3 performs well as a low temperature splicing tape and is designed for heavy duty packaging closure and tabbing. PS3 is not repulpable.
Our converter received this tape in as overstock material and it ships on a plain white core (not a branded Intertape/IPG core). All overstock inventory is now depleted.
Intertape PS3 Premium Paper Flatback Tape (White Core Overstock) Specifications
- Adhesive: natural rubber/resin How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: Kraft flatback paper
- Thickness: 7.9 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 78 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 51 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 400°F
- Elongation: 3.3%
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Intertape PS3' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.