JVCC GAFF-WHT Gaffers Tape is a white colored multi-purpose gaffer's tape with a vinyl-coating and a waterproof, low gloss, non-reflective cloth backing. Used for wire hold-down; marking stages and film canisters; color coding; bookbinding; and bus seat repair. It has good adhesion and leaves virtually no residue even on difficult jobs. Matte finish for low light reflection. High cloth thread count for clean/straight tear.
NOTE: JVCC GAFF-WHT is an overstock item and very limited inventory now remains. Once it sells out please see Polyken 510 or Shurtape P-672 Professional Grade in white for an alternative
JVCC GAFF-WHT Gaffers Tape (Overstock White) Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: vinyl coated cloth
- Thickness: 12 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 69 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC GAFF-WHT' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.