FindTape.com offers a great selection of tapes that help you stay safe. Whether you need to mark off a dangerous area or hold down cables so no one will trip, our safety tapes will help you get the job done. Each one is designed to provide strong adherence while creating a safer environment for everyone nearby.
In addition to safety tapes and caution tape rolls, we also offer glow-in-the-dark tapes. This type of tape can be used for a wide variety of applications. You could enhance the visibility of an object, which is great for navigating in the dark or finding a safe area during an emergency. Glow-in-the-dark tape could also be used on dance floors, for color coding and for other related uses.
These are just some of the many ways in which you might apply safety tapes or glow-in-the-dark tapes from FindTape.com:
- Enhancing visibility during an emergency, such as highlighting an exit or instructions
- Marking off a dangerous area or creating a makeshift barricade for hazardous spaces
- Holding down and hiding wires, cables and other items without leaving a sticky mess
- Color coding objects or creating colored tape paths (as in hospitals or schools)
- Adding creative designs to dance floors, walls and other surfaces
As with all of our tapes, you can click on individual products and view more information under the various tabs on the page. You'll find detailed specifications about each of our glow-in-the-dark safety tapes, including adhesive type, backing style, tensile strength, operating temperature and more. You'll also be able to view which tapes are OSHA-compliant.
Choose the perfect tape for your needs at FindTape.com. You'll be able to select the color and size of each roll for most products in this category. In addition, our tapes may be ordered by the roll or by the case according to your needs and your budget.
Safety Tape Uses
- Glow in the Dark tape enhances visibility during an emergency.
- Barricade Hazard/Caution tape marks off dangerous areas.
- Wire Line/Cable Path tape holds down and hides wires without leaving sticky mess.
- Vinyl tape is used for color coding and is also used on dance floors and is known as marley tape.
If you're looking for an adhesive product or tape to do a specific job, try our Advanced Tape Finder. This tool allows you to narrow down your search based on adhesive type, removability, peel adhesion, thickness, and other specifications. You can also visit our Shop by Application page to find the best tapes for your specific application or industry.