These double-sided (also known as double-coated) PVC foam tapes are extremely useful for gasketing applications in addition to window glazing weatherproofing and anti-shatter uses. When used as a gasket around pipe joints or machine parts, this foam tape will prevent leakage of gases or liquids.
Available in medium density or high density, the PVC foam, which comes on a siliconized paper liner, is coated on both sides with a strong and reliable acrylic adhesive. This PVC foam adhesive tape provides a lasting bond that resists acids, alkalis and ultraviolet rays. It's easy to use and will give you a clean, professional finish. Double-coated PVC foam can also be used as a clean, waste-free substitute for liquid sealant.
At FindTape, we offer high-quality double-coated PVC foam tape from leading brands like Scapa and JVCC.
- Flexibility in addition to strength and wear resistance
- Excellent chemical and weather resistance
- Provides a watertight seal
- Economical; applies quickly and easily
- Versatile for many uses in homes, vehicles and businesses
- Gasketing applications - around machine parts or pipe joints
- Anti-shattering - can be placed between glass surfaces
- Liquid sealant alternative - minimizes mess and material waste
- Airtight seals in construction, HVAC and automotive fields
- Cushioning around speakers, other electronic components and door frames in vehicles to prevent vibration
- Seal gaps around doors, windows and in vehicles
We offer a huge selection of various types of tape at affordable prices. As your tape specialist since 2003, FindTape has the best quality pressure-sensitive adhesive tape from the world's top manufacturers at affordable prices. Contact our customer support team if you have any questions. You'll also find a valuable collection of expertise in our instructional videos and adhesive tape blog.
If you're looking for an adhesive product or tape to do a specific job, try our Advanced Tape Finder. This tool allows you to narrow down your search based on adhesive type, removability, peel adhesion, thickness, and other specifications. You can also visit our Shop by Application page to find the best tapes for your specific application or industry.