Scapa 441 Economy Grade Duct Tape is a polyethylene-coated cloth that is single coated with a high tack natural rubber adhesive. Scapa 441 Duct Tape is used for taping of metal duct work (HVAC); hanging of poly sheeting; and general purpose bundling, sealing, masking and wrapping. Benefits of Scapa 441 include: high adhesion over a wide temperature range with no "edge-ooze"; easily torn by hand and will not twist or curl during application; and superior adhesion to poly films.
Scapa has discontinued 441 duct tape. Please see Polyken 2280 or JVCC PATRIOT-1 duct tape for alternatives.
Scapa 441 Economy Grade Duct Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene-coated cloth
- Thickness: 7 mils (carrier, adhesive) 3.25 mils (adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Adhesion to Backing: 35 ounces per inch
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Application Temperature: 65°F (minimum)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Scapa 441' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.