JVCC DC-4110R/P Double Coated Removable/Permanent Tape is a clear polyester film differentially coated with a removable (low tack) and permanent (high tack) acrylic adhesive system.
The liner side (the tape exposed once you remove the liner) is coated with a controlled low tack, highly removable clear adhesive system which exhibits moderate adhesion to a variety of surfaces, but has excellent removability. The exposed side (the tape visible once you unwind it from the roll) is coated with an aggressive, high tack, high peel, high shear, permanent clear acrylic adhesive.
Both adhesives are excellent in low and moderate temperatures and are resistant to UV, moisture, some solvents, mild acids, oil and grease. JVCC DC-4110R/P double-sided removable/permanent tape is latex-free and has excellent adhesion to metals, glass, films, paper and some treated polyolefins. For manufacturing reclosable bags, pouches and envelopes; core start ups; end tabbing paper, foils and films; mounting promotional, advertising and point of purchase displays that can be removed, replaced and repositioned; temporary holding of packaging and protective materials during shipment; temporary laminating applications; making removable stickers and labels.
JVCC DC-4110R/P is no longer being manufactured and no inventory now remains. Please see JVCC DC-4016R/P and Scapa S305 for alternative options.
3M #97042; Venture #523; Scapa #S-268
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
JVCC DC-4110R/P Double Coated Removable/Permanent Tape (Acrylic Adhesive) Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyester film
- Release Liner: siliconized paper
- Thickness: 6.75 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 3.75 mils (carrier, adhesive) 1 mils (carrier) 3 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 53 ounces per inch (exposed side) / 28 ounces per inch (liner side)
- Tensile Strength: 16 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Application Temperature: 35°F (minimum)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 275°F
- Elongation: 100%
- Core: 3" diameter neutral
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC DC-4110R/P' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.