From May 22 to May 29, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
JVCC GAFF-OD Gaffers Tape is an olive drab colored vinyl coated cloth tape used in A/V, TV, photography and motion picture industries to hold wires, light, and props. JVCC GAFF-OD can also be used for heavy-duty waterproof packaging.
This product was an overstock of olive drab and no inventory now remains. Please see Pro Tapes Pro-Gaff or JVCC J90 low-gloss duct for an alternative in olive drab.
JVCC GAFF-OD Gaffers Tape [Overstock Olive Drab] Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: vinyl coated cloth
- Thickness: 11 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 45 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 40 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter neutral
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC GAFF-OD' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.