Nashua Double-Sided Tarp Tape is a double-coated cloth tape with a polyethylene release liner suitable for up to 12 months of outdoor exposure. Used for sealing and seaming heavy-weight tarps. It conforms well to irregular surfaces and its double-sided construction eliminates degradation due to UV exposure and provides an "invisible" long-term seal. Designed for extended outdoor exposure. It can also be used hanging or seaming polyethylene sheets for construction or abatement or for temporary holding applications for industrial uses.
Nashua has discontinued this product and no inventory now remains. Please see Shurtape DF-545 or Polyken 100D for alternative options.
Nashua 680006 Double-Sided Tarp Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: cloth
- Release Liner: polyethylene (LDPE) film
- Thickness: 15 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 13 mils (carrier, adhesive) 2 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 45 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 30 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Tack: 75 inches (rolling ball)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 200°F
- VOC Content: < 1 g/L
- Certifications: can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Nashua 680006' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.