From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Nashua 395 Multi-Purpose Duct Tape is a polyethylene-coated cloth tape with a rubber-based adhesive. The tape is used for bundling, mending, patching, packaging, temporary holding, sealing and color coding. Nashua 395 conforms well to irregular surfaces; adheres to a wide variety of substrates; tears and hangs straight; is curl resistant; and offers an easy unwind. Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
This is the same product as Polyken 2280 (Polyken and Nashua are both owned by Berry Plastics) so please see 2280 for a duct tape which is available in black, blue, brown, green, olive drab, red, silver, tan, white and yellow.
Nashua 395 Multi-Purpose Duct Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene-coated cloth
- Thickness: 9 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 46 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Adhesion to Backing: 45 ounces per inch
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 200°F
- Certifications: LEED - contributes toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Nashua 395' is not currently available for purchase on the site.