JVCC ATG-7501R ATG Tape is a reverse-wound removable transfer tape. It has a solvent based acrylic adhesive and the roll comes reverse wound on a light blue paper release liner. One side (the exposed side) has a medium adhesion and the other side (the liner side) has low adhesion. JVCC ATG-7501R, like all ATG tapes, is reverse wound on the roll so it is designed to be used in an ATG dispenser/gun.
JVCC ATG-7501R has been discontinued and no inventory now remains. Please see 3M 928 ATG tape for an alternative.
JVCC ATG-7501R ATG Tape [Removable] Specifications
- Adhesive: solvent-based acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: N/A
- Release Liner: light blue paper
- Thickness: 1.2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Service/Operating Temperature: -22°F to 302°F
- Adhesion (medium-tack exposed side): 26 ounces per inch
- Adhesion (low-tack liner side): 7 ounces per inch
- Core: 1" diameter plastic
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC ATG-7501R' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.