From May 22 to May 29, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Nashua 322 General Purpose Foil Tape has a 2 mil thick aluminum foil backing and is specially designed for taping joints and seams against moisture and vapor on foil jacketing insulation. Appropriate for a variety of insulation uses. Also used in the automotive industry for general repair. The tape has excellent conformability to curved surfaces like corners and joints and has excellent quick stick adhesion (very high tack). Nashua 322 also has UV and moisture resistant and is mold and mildew resistant. Non-solvent for less odor and low VOC content and good all-weather performance.
Our converter received in a few cases of this tape in in this shorter 40 yard length (instead of 50 yard) and have marked it down temporarily to this sale pricing.
Nashua 322 General Purpose Foil Tape [2 mil Linered] Specifications
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: aluminum foil
- Release Liner: unbleached natural Kraft paper
- Thickness: 5 mils (carrier, adhesive) 2 mils (carrier) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 130 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Adhesion to Backing: 100 ounces per inch
- Tensile Strength: 15 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 200°F
- Smoke Developed Index: 15
- Flame Spread Index: 10
- VOC Content: < 1 g/L
- Certifications: UL723 classified; can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Nashua 322' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.