3M Reclosable Fastener Demo Board is a demonstration board for 3M dual lock products. Includes one 1-inch x 2.25-inch piece each of SJ3542, SJ3560, SJ3551, SJ3550, SJ4570, SJ4575, SJ3526N/SJ3527N/SJ3506/SJ3507. The seven pieces are adhered to a 10-inch x 3.25-inch grey plastic board. A separate 1-inch x 1-inch dual lock square is used to adhere to any of the seven products. Mushroom-shaped stems on one side of the fastener interlock with identically shaped stems on the other side for 5X greater closure strength than hook and loop.
Dual lock fasteners are designed to bond to metals, glass, and medium-to-high surface energy plastics and paint. They can replace conventional fasteners such as screws, clips, rivets, snaps, hook and loop and bolts in many applications where access or repositioning is needed. Used to attach doors, access panels, signs, cushions, wall headliners, display components, city bus light fixtures, ceiling attachment, privacy curtain rails, sunroof trims, and wall panels. Also for POP (point of purchase), trade show exhibition and electronics, and for attaching E-ZPass tags to car windshields.
Dual lock only has one type of side; unlike velcro where there are a separate hook and a loop side; so rolls are typically cut in half and then mated or connected so a 10-foot roll would be used as two 5-foot strips. Made in the U.S.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener Demo Board
- Carrier/Backing: polypropylene
- Adhesive: acrylic (300 LSE) How are adhesives different?
- Release Liner: clear polyolefin film
- Thickness: 140 mils (carrier, adhesive) 4 mils (liner) What is mil thickness?
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 200°F
- Engaged Thickness: 230 mils
- Pins: 400 per square inch
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.