Derwent Academy Watercolor Pencils give you the control of a pencil with the beauty of watercolor. Mix with water to create interesting color flows and stunning watercolor effects. Each tin contains a great range of essentials to introduce you to the world of drawing! Available in a tin of 12, or a tin of 24.
The Academy Watercolor tin of 12 pencils contains the following colors: Cadmium Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Ultramarine, Light Blue, Dark Green, Light Green, Yellow Ochre, Terracotta, Burnt Umber and Black.
The Academy Watercolor tin of 24 pencils contains the following colors: Acid Yellow, Cadmium Yellow, Orange, Deep Red, Red, Rose, Bright Pink, Purple, Ultramarine, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Blue, Sea Green, Dark Green, Light Green, Lime Green, Olive Green, Yellow Ochre, Terracotta, Brown, Burnt Umber, Black, Grey and White.
Features & Benefits
- Colors blend and dissolve easily to create gorgeous washes.
- Easy-to-grip hexagonal 7mm barrel with easy color identification at top of pencil.
- High-quality 3.3mm pigments ensure a smooth, even transfer to paper.
- Draw out your painting and use a wet brush to dissolve pigment and paint.
- Available in tins of 12 pencils, or 24 pencils.
Derwent Academy Watercolor Pencils
- Container: metal tin
- Country of Origin: Philippines
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.