FindTape BP Self-Adhesive Bumpers are pressure sensitive adhesive-backed polyurethane products that can be used in a wide range of applications as feet, stops, spacers, and protectors for a multitude of purposes. Customers have a wide variety of options when it comes to bumpers, because they are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. The bumpers come with anti-skid properties and are made from materials that will not scratch, mar, or stain any surface. You can use your bumpers almost anywhere where you are concerned about slamming, scratching, nicking, scuffing, marring, sliding, vibration or noise.
Uses & Applications
- Blenders, desktop calculators, electronic cabinetry, telephones, keyboards, foot pedals, scales, clocks, speakers, dispensers, and computers all have feet
- Cabinet door, lid, and drawer stops
- Assist in assembling auto glass with picture frame spacers
- Protectors for metal and glass sheets that stack
The hemispherical bumpers are the ones to choose for any sound dampening applications. This reduces noise and prevents doors from slamming. The bumpers also prevent sliding or skidding on any surface. These are suitable for use on laptops, coffee makers, automobiles, etc.
Tapered square bumpers are commonly used on the bottom of large appliances, corners and on electronics as spacers. These protect the application and the surface it is on from any damage. Some objects the bumpers can be used on are coasters, art, napkin holders and much more.
It is common for cylindrical bumpers to be used to prevent surfaces from sliding and to protect them from damage. A flat top makes these bumpers ideal for load-bearing applications. It works well as a spacer. Suitable for small appliances, cutting boards, laptops, under glass tables, behind picture frames, etc.
The dimple shaped bumpers are soft durometer sound dampening clear bumpers that are designed for the quietest close possible for any door, drawer, or enclosure. Designed with soft, quiet closes to preserve the life of the object being used by cushioning any impact areas; Made in the United States of America.
- Recommended storage and application temperature: 70°F to 80°F / 21°C to 27°C.
- Surface needs to be smooth, non-porous, clean dry and free of debris, oils, and solvents (a mild solvent such as isopropyl alcohol to clean the surface is suggested).
- Grasp bumper on the sides without touching the adhesive.
- Press bumper firmly into place on the application surface. The bumper cannot be repositioned without ruining adhesive. For maximum performance please allow a 24-hour dwell time before exposing heavy force or weight.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
FindTape BP Self-Adhesive Bumpers
- Carrier/Backing: 100% molded polyurethane
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Release Liner: 90 lb white Kraft paper
- Thickness: 2 mils (adhesive) 6.2 mils (liner) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 160 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 0°F to 180°F
- Application Temperature: 65°F to 150°F
- Paintable: Yes
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.