FindTape BP Self-Adhesive Bumpers are pressure sensitive adhesive-backed polyurethane products that can be used as feet, stops, spacers and protectors in many applications. With the bumpers coming in many different shapes and sizes, this gives plenty of options to choose from. All the bumpers are anti-skid and will not mar, scratch, or stain any surface. Use the bumpers almost anywhere slamming, scratching, nicking, scuffing, marring, sliding, vibration or noise could be a problem for your product.
Uses & Applications
- Feet on the bottom of blenders, desktop calculators, electronic cabinetry, telephones, keyboards, foot pedals, scales, clocks, speakers, dispensers and computers.
- Stops for cabinet doors, lids and drawers.
- Spacers for picture frames to provide alignment; for auto glass as an aid in assembly.
- Protectors for stacked glass and metal sheets.
The hemispherical bumpers are the ones to choose for any sound dampening applications. These soften the doors from slamming and reduces the noise. The bumpers also prevent sliding or skidding on any surface. These are good for use on laptops, coffee makers, automobiles, etc.
The tapered square bumpers are commonly used on the bottom of large appliances, corners and on electronics as spacers. These protect the application and surface it is on from any damage. Some objects the bumpers can be used on are coasters, art, napkin holders and much more.
The cylindrical bumpers are frequently used to prevent sliding and protect surfaces. The flat-top these bumpers have are ideal for load-bearing applications. The design is also useful as a spacer. These bumpers are good for use on small appliances, cutting boards, laptops, under glass tables, behind picture frames, etc.
The dimple shaped bumpers are soft durometer sound dampening clear bumpers that are uniquely designed to provide the quietest close for any door, drawer or any other type of enclosure. With the soft and quiet close, the bumpers help preserve the life of the object being used by cushioning impact area.
Recommended Storage and Application Temperature: 70°F - 80°F / 21°C - 27°C
- Surface needs to be smooth, non-porous, clean dry and free of debris, oils and solvents.(A mild solvent such as isopropyl alcohol to clean the surface is suggested)
- Grasp bumper on the sides without touching the adhesive.
- Press bumper firmly into place on application surface. Bumper cannot be repositioned without ruining adhesive.
*For maximum performance please allow a 24-hour dwell time before exposing heavy force or weight
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
FindTape BP Self-Adhesive Bumpers
- Carrier/Backing: 100% molded polyurethane
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Release Liner: 90 lb white Kraft paper
- Thickness: 2 mils (adhesive) 6.2 mils (liner) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 160 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 0°F to 180°F
- Application Temperature: 65°F to 150°F
- Shelf Life: 24 months based on accelerated aging
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.