JVCC DC-UHB60 Ultra High Bond Double-Sided Tape is a 60 mil thick structural grade tape comprised of an integral core of solid acrylic polymer, coated on both sides with a uniform high-tack acrylic adhesive, and carried on a white polyethylene release liner. It provides a superior, permanent bond between a wide variety of substrates, including glass, some plastics, composites, sealed wood, metals, and painted metals. Withstands a wide range of weathering and temperature conditions without losing adhesion. Solid acrylic core gives tape superior strength; it can be easily applied and cleanly cut, yet is flexible, moldable, compressible, and conformable to intricate shapes. This double-sided (AKA double-coated) tape will bond to most surfaces, but a thorough evaluation is recommended when bonding low energy surface material such as PVC, ABS, Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP). Not recommended for bonding Teflon, Tedlar, silicone or EPDM.
JVCC DC-UHB60 is used primarily in the transportation industry, automotive, truck, trailer and bus, signs, graphic art assemblies, furniture/appliance manufacturing and RV skin to frame assembly. Rugged metal to metal bonds to replace welding, rivets, bolts, screw, and cementing. It will maintain adhesion at sub-zero temperatures and is non-staining and will not harden or become brittle with age. It isolates and dampens vibration and shock. Made in the U.S.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
JVCC DC-UHB60 Ultra High Bond Double-Sided Tape
- Carrier/Backing: solid acrylic polymer
- Adhesive: ultra high bond acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Release Liner: white polyethylene film
- Thickness: 67 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 60 mils (carrier, adhesive) 7 mils (liner) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 240 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 200 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -30°F to 200°F
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 100°F
- Elongation: 500%
- Density: 62.5 pounds per cubic foot
- Dynamic Shear Strength: 90 pounds per square inch
- Core: 3" diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.