FindTape.com knows highly visible and easy to read barricade and flagging tapes are common tools used by Law Enforcement, Firefighters, First Responders, and other agencies. These tapes can have bright backgrounds, solid strong colors, and bold text to warn or catch the attention of people alerting them to an area or situation containing a possible hazard.
FindTape.com has a large selection of barricade tapes and flagging tapes for use in the law enforcement and first responder industries. Whether you need a specific stripe, checkerboard, or polka dot pattern, solid bold color, printed, reflective, or neon colors, English and/or Spanish, FindTape has the right non-adhesive tapes for the situation.
- Hazard Tape – is used in locations containing a substantial danger. Available in different color combinations, i.e. yellow and black stripe tape used to signal the presence of a physical hazard (e.g., a hole).
- Traffic Control Device Tape – is used to support foot and vehicle traffic control efforts, and temporary traffic signal to redirect traffic during parade or whenever a road is closed. Usually brightly colored, solid or combination patterns.
- Law Enforcement, Police, or Sheriff Tape – this type of barrier tape is used to isolate, protect and preserve a crime scene. Law Enforcement tape is used to notify the public that an investigation is on-going and that a particular area is restricted.
- Firefighter Tape – serves the same purpose as law enforcement tape and hazard tape. Firefighter tape is used to isolate a particular area during or after a fire to keep the public away from fire-related risks (e.g., smoke inhalation, airborne particulate matter, woodland area restriction, forest fire damage, and damaged structures).
- Triage Tape - used to aid in ranking sick or injured people according to the severity of their sickness or injury in the event of a mass casualty incident, natural disaster, car wreck, chemical or biological terrorist attack. By properly marking the victims, patients can be steered to the most appropriate care and medical agencies and facilities are used more efficiently.
FindTape.com is your source for barricade and flagging tapes to support law enforcement and first responder efforts to keep us safe and away from hazardous conditions.
If you're looking for tape to do a specific job, try our Advanced Tape Finder. This tool allows you to narrow down your search based on adhesive type, removability, peel adhesion, thickness, and other specifications.