An essential in the toolkit of any physiotherapist or athletic trainer, sports medicine athletic tape helps keep athletes in their best shape. Whether you need cheap athletic tape for padding ski boots or high-performance foam underwrap for creating a safe base beneath sports adhesive, our selection includes the products you're after.
Every type of athlete's tape from FindTape.com is designed for comfortable, safe use directly on the skin. They also offer features that make medicine application easier and often provide painless removal. We have plenty of 100 percent latex-free athlete's tape and other specialty styles for those with sensitive skin and allergies.
- Protecting wounds and injuries
- Securing bandaging and ice packs
- Patellofemoral taping
- Supporting injuries
- Custom padding over lacerations, bumps and bruises
- Padding ski boots, hiking boots and more
We have many unique types of athletic tape, including stretch athletic tape, non-elastic rigid athletic tape, foam underwrap, adhesive-backed moleskin rolls, adhesive-backed latex foam rolls and abrasion tape. Each of these tapes is appropriate for a specific situation, including adding support without limiting range of motion and protecting the body's high-friction areas from skin irritation. Shop a huge selection of high-performance Jaybird athletic tape at FindTape, including Jaybird Moleskin
for super-strong, irritation-free athlete's tape.
Athletic Tape Options
- Stretch Athletic Tape - Used for applications where you want to create support, but where you also want to achieve a greater range of motion.
- Non-Elastic Rigid athletic tape - Used for applications where you want to reduce range of motion and create joint support at the same time.
- Foam Underwrap - Used directly on skin as a base to tape over reducing skin irritation.
- Adhesive-backed Moleskin rolls - Used to protect against high friction areas and also to help in blister recovery by protecting area.
- Adhesive-Backed Latex Foam rolls - Used to make custom padding for areas of the body; Used in conjunction with taping applications for added protection and support.
- Abrasion Tape - Used to secure bandaging and for patellofemoral taping applications and to protect elbows on synthetic surfaces.
You'll want to choose the athletic tape that's appropriate for your unique needs and patients. For example, you can purchase boxing tape, ballet tape or skiing tape made with specific materials to ensure that your patients don't experience any skin irritation or allergies. FindTape offers premium-quality and discount athletic tape for individuals and large sports facilities alike. Purchase cheap athletic tape, bulk cases and low-priced multipacks or test-run various products with super-affordable tape by the roll.
If you're looking for tape to do a specific job, try our Advanced Tape Finder. This tool allows you to narrow down your search based on adhesive type, removability, peel adhesion, thickness, and other specifications.