From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
JVCC DCT-01 Double-Coated Tissue Tape is a non-woven tissue tape coated on both sides with acrylic adhesive. Has very good conformability to irregular surfaces. 2 inch overstock material from manufacturer which comes on a plain white release liner. Good for use in the printing industry and is well suited as a general-purpose splicing and mounting tape.
JVCC discontinued their DCT-01 product and no inventory now remains. Please see Shurtape DT-200 or JVCC DCT-44A for alternative products.
JVCC DCT-01 Double-Coated Tissue Tape [2" Overstock] Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: non-woven tissue paper
- Release Liner: siliconized paper
- Thickness: 5.2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 36 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC DCT-01' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.