Scapa Dublfilm® S711 Double-Coated Tissue Tape is a non-woven tissue, coated on both sides with an aggressive heat-resistant acrylic adhesive. Application uses include: high speed splicing of papers, films, and foils; decorative parts; and general bonding.
Scapa S711 product benefits:
- Tears easily by hand.
- Fast grabbing acrylic adhesive.
- Excellent holding power and heat resistance.
- Tissue carrier adds dimensional stability and is flexible and conformable (good for irregular surfaces).
- Laminates well to a variety of substrates.
- Performs well over a wide temperature range.
Our converter no longer stocks Scapa S711 and no inventory now remains. Please see Shurtape DT-200 or JVCC DCT-44A for an alternative.
Scapa S711 Double-Coated Tissue Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: non-woven tissue paper
- Release Liner: 60# Kraft paper
- Thickness: 6.7 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 3.2 mils (carrier, adhesive) 1.5 mils (adhesive) 0.2 mils (carrier) 3.5 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 44 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Scapa S711' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.