Scapa SR508V Double Coated 1/8" Foam Tape is a white polyethylene foam, coated on both sides with a high-performance rubber adhesive. The product is supplied on a 60# kraft release liner. Applications for two-sided foam tape include general mounting of mirrors, nameplates, escutcheons, hooks and soap dispensers as well as mounting of reflectors and signs. Scapa SR508V can also be used for gasketing, spacing and sound deadening.
Benefits of the Scapa SR508V Foam Tape include:
- Rubber-based adhesive provides for a good specific adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces.
- Its high adhesive coat weight aids in adhesion to irregular surfaces.
- Good quick-stick makes application easy.
- High shear strength gives high load bearing ability.
- Foam gives good thermal insulation properties.
- Composite die-cuts easily.
NOTE: Scapa has discontinued SR508V and no inventory now remains.