JVCC RW-32 Roller Wrap Tape is an embossed or dimpled siliconized cloth tape coated with an acrylic adhesive system. It is designed to protect web rollers from the buildup of adhesives, inks, coatings, and other materials in the adhesive tape manufacturing, general converting, printing, textiles and paper & film industries. It is sometimes referred to as the printer's friend. By reducing buildup on idler, feed, and take-up rollers, The specially formulated adhesive on the tape minimizes residue upon removal minimizing the amount of roller clean up required when the tape is changed which extends the life of the roller itself. JVCC RW-32 Web Roller Wrap Tape significantly reduces clean-up and maintenance times making production processes much more efficient. It's high co-efficient of friction provides an anti-slip surface and allows it to grip the web and keeps materials moving while preventing the build-up of inks, adhesives and coatings (anti-stick). Also has excellent continuous temperature resistance.
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
JVCC RW-32 Roller Wrap Tape (Dimpled Siliconized Cloth) Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: silicone rubber coated cloth
- Release Liner: red film
- Thickness: 31.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 48 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 176°F
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
|2 in. x 27 yds.|
Actual Size: 50mm wide
* typically takes approximately 10 extra business days to ship
(1 to 1 rolls)1 TO 2 CASES
(2, 4 rolls)3 TO 4 CASES
(6, 8 rolls)5+ CASES
(10, 12, 14, ... rolls)
* see individual roll price to left$542.98
** special order sizes are not returnable (and non-cancelable if material has been ordered or cut before the cancellation request was made)