3M HH Safety Helmets & Hard Hats
View "Full Pricing Table" below for details including case sizes and volume pricing.
Purchased Most Frequently: SecureFit Safety Helmet, 6-Point Ratchet Suspensio…
$ Price/photo will update once color & size have been chosen.
Before ordering, please read the "Product Description & Specs" tab content for more information about this item.
ITEMS ON BACKORDER: *** you can choose to be notified via text when items are back in stock
The following are expected in approximately 21 day(s):
Color/Size: HIGH VISIBILITY GREEN SecureFit Safety Helmet, 6-Point Ratchet Suspension
3M Safety Helmets & Hard Hats use a mountain climbing helmet inspired design and state-of-the-art technological enhancements to create a hard hat suitable for the tradesmen of the new century.
Features & Benefits
- Incorporates patented Pressure Diffusion Technology which reduces forehead pressure by 20% on average when compared to conventional helmets.
- 4 or 6-point ratchet suspension allows wearer to customize height and fit while sitting low on the head for increased comfort and protection.
- Made to be compatible with 3M faceshields, ear protection/communications equipment, and other accessories.
- UVicator UV Indicator lets user know when the helmet must be replaced due to UV exposure.
- Commonly used in Construction, Manufacturing, Oil/Gas/Wind Utilities, Forestry, Telecommunication, and other commercial trades that work at height.
- US: Meets ANSI Z89.1 requirements | EU: Tested to various impact and penetration requirements of European EN12492 (Shock Absorbing Clauses 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, and Penetration Clause 4.2.2).
Made in the U.S.
3M HH Safety Helmets & Hard Hats
- Standards Met: US: meets ANSI Z89.1 requirements | EU: tested to various impact and penetration requirements of European EN12492 (Shock Absorbing Clauses 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, and Penetration Clause 4.2.2).
- Construction Material: ABS
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
HH Standard sizes
|ITEM SIZE||ITEM #
||ITEMS PER CASE
||PRICE PER ITEM
||PRICE PER CASE
Hard Hat with Uvicator, 4-Point Ratchet Suspension
EAN = 0078371655556
Single Item (1-19 Items)
1 - 4 Cases (20-99 Items)
5 - 9 Cases (100-199 Items)
10+ Cases (>= 200 Items)
a 8% discount
a 9% discount
a 11% discount
SecureFit Safety Helmet, 6-Point Ratchet Suspension
UPC = 763089429086
Single Item (1-3 Items)
1 - 4 Cases (4-19 Items)
5 - 9 Cases (20-39 Items)
10+ Cases (>= 40 Items)
a 5% discount
a 6% discount
a 8% discount
Question & Answers
hot melt rubber (synthetic)
Offers the widest range of application flexibility available. Exhibits excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Has superior tensile strength, adhesion properties and holding force which ensures consistent, reliable seals. Hot melt adhesive will bond faster to a surface which is referred to as quick-grab or quick-stick. It typically has higher tack (will feel stickier to the touch), but is also softer. It has lower heat resistance, shear resistance, and sometimes UV resistance than an acrylic adhesive. NOTE: it is called hot melt because the adhesive is applied hot by the manufacturer and then hardens as it cools (you do not need to apply heat to the tape yourself).
Properties are similar to that of hot melt rubber, but natural rubber often holds where other adhesives won't (recycled fibers, dust, cold, heat and heavy loads). It provides good overall adhesion and moisture resistance.
Offer excellent performance, especially for applications in temperatures less than 40°F and greater then 120°F. It provides excellent clarity, has high shear strength, is usually more permanent/durable even when exposed to moisture, and it ages well over extended periods in fluorescent and sunlight. Since it remains clear for the life of the application and does not yellow over time it is ideal for applications such as sealing white cartons. While it has good initial adhesion it does take 24-48 hours to cure and to achieve its maximum bond strength (has gradual adhesion buildup). Another difference between hot melt rubber and acrylic adhesive is if you fold tape over making the two adhesive sides touch the acrylic adhesive will remain attached to the carrier (e.g. paper, film) while a hot melt adhesive will stick to itself and pull off of the carrier. It is the best choice for clarity, UV resistance and aging characteristics.
Is great for extreme temperature applications since silicone adhesive can work in continuous operating temperatures from -100°F to 500°F. They also exhibit good chemical resistance, retain electrical properties, and remove cleanly with little or no residue.
Zinc oxide based adhesive formula is a skin-friendly adhesive which is commonly used on sports medicine tapes.
Thickness, AKA caliper or gauge, refers to the distance from one surface of a tape backing, or adhesive, to the other.
1 mil = 1/1000 of an inch
Examples: 1/16 inch = 62.5 mils; 1/32 inch = 31.25 mils