DAP Liquid Cement Crack Filler
Before ordering, please read the "Product Description & Specs" tab content for more information about this item.
DAP Liquid Cement Crack Filler is a ready-to-use mixture ideal for repairing horizontal cracks in concrete. Easy to use, just shake and pour. It is self-leveling and dries gray to match most existing concrete. Repairs are ready for traffic in 30-45 minutes. Interior/exterior use.
Features & Benefits
- Repairs cracks and surface defects in concrete
- 30 to 45 min traffic ready
- Interior and exterior use
- Easy to use, ready-mixed formula
Made in the U.S.
It is ideal for filling and repairing concrete and cement cracks:
- Do not use if the temperature is below 45°F (7°C), or if rain is likely. Keep product from freezing. Always wear rubber gloves and eye protection.
- Clean all foreign material from crack. Liquid Cement must be applied to a clean, dry and sound surface.
- Shake Liquid Cement bottle prior to opening and before each use to ensure consistent mixture. Bottle nozzle should be snipped with scissors to initially open. (The product will flow faster if the bottle is set into hot water for 10 minutes prior to use in cooler temperature conditions).
- Fill crack in ¼ inch layers allowing at least 24 hours between applications.
- For very thin cracks, Liquid Cement may be "pressed" or troweled flat into and around the crack.
- Product may be painted with latex or oil-based paints.
DAP Liquid Cement Crack Filler
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Color: Light Gray
- Appearance/Consistency: Liquid
- Set Time : 24 hours
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Liquid Cement Standard sizes
|ITEM SIZE||ITEM #
||ITEMS PER CASE
||PRICE PER ITEM
||PRICE PER CASE
32.0 fl. oz.
|LIQUID CEMENT/ 32|
UPC = 070798375840
Single Item (1-5 Items)
1 - 2 Cases (6-17 Items)
3 - 4 Cases (18-29 Items)
5+ Cases (>= 30 Items)
a 7% discount
a 8% discount
a 9% discount
Question & Answers
hot melt rubber (synthetic)
Offers the widest range of application flexibility available. Exhibits excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Has superior tensile strength, adhesion properties and holding force which ensures consistent, reliable seals. Hot melt adhesive will bond faster to a surface which is referred to as quick-grab or quick-stick. It typically has higher tack (will feel stickier to the touch), but is also softer. It has lower heat resistance, shear resistance, and sometimes UV resistance than an acrylic adhesive. NOTE: it is called hot melt because the adhesive is applied hot by the manufacturer and then hardens as it cools (you do not need to apply heat to the tape yourself).
Properties are similar to that of hot melt rubber, but natural rubber often holds where other adhesives won't (recycled fibers, dust, cold, heat and heavy loads). It provides good overall adhesion and moisture resistance.
Offer excellent performance, especially for applications in temperatures less than 40°F and greater then 120°F. It provides excellent clarity, has high shear strength, is usually more permanent/durable even when exposed to moisture, and it ages well over extended periods in fluorescent and sunlight. Since it remains clear for the life of the application and does not yellow over time it is ideal for applications such as sealing white cartons. While it has good initial adhesion it does take 24-48 hours to cure and to achieve its maximum bond strength (has gradual adhesion buildup). Another difference between hot melt rubber and acrylic adhesive is if you fold tape over making the two adhesive sides touch the acrylic adhesive will remain attached to the carrier (e.g. paper, film) while a hot melt adhesive will stick to itself and pull off of the carrier. It is the best choice for clarity, UV resistance and aging characteristics.
Is great for extreme temperature applications since silicone adhesive can work in continuous operating temperatures from -100°F to 500°F. They also exhibit good chemical resistance, retain electrical properties, and remove cleanly with little or no residue.
Zinc oxide based adhesive formula is a skin-friendly adhesive which is commonly used on sports medicine tapes.
Thickness, AKA caliper or gauge, refers to the distance from one surface of a tape backing, or adhesive, to the other.
1 mil = 1/1000 of an inch
Examples: 1/16 inch = 62.5 mils; 1/32 inch = 31.25 mils