Duck Brand WC Weatherization Covers
Before ordering, please read the "Product Description & Specs" tab content for more information about this item.
Duck Brand's Weatherization Covers are insulated soft covers that help prevent pipes from freezing in the winter and guard against damaging effects of rain, snow, and dirt throughout the year.
Features & Benefits: Hard Pyramid Faucet Cover 5.25 inches. x 6.5 inches. x 5.25 inches.
Freezing pipes can wreak havoc on a home. Prevent damage during those cold winter months with the Duck® Brand Faucet Cover.
- For use on outdoor faucets.
- Easy to slide and remove.
- Provides peace of mind when the temperatures drop.
Features & Benefits: Flexible Fabric Faucet Cover 7.5 inches. x 8.75 inches
This easy-to-install cover offers Easy Slide Tight™ installation – simply place the cover around the spout of an outdoor faucet and slide tight for cold-weather protection.
- Easy to install. Easy to slide and remove.
- Helps prevent pipes freezing in winter.
- Fits multiple faucet types.
Features & Benefits: Indoor Air Conditioner Cover 20 incehes. x 28 inches
The Indoor Window Air Conditioner Cover is a reusable, easy-to-install cover that is used inside your home around your window air conditioning unit to seal in climate controlled air and seal out drafts, dust and insects. Use in combination with other Duck brand weatherization products for added comfort and energy savings.
- Reusable and easy to install.
- Cover fits around standard window A/C units.
- Securing strap included to fit the cover tightly around the A/C unit.
- Place on top of unit and lower window to compress seal for best insulation.
Features & Benefits: Standard Air Conditioner Cover 34 inches. x 30 inches. x 34 inches.
Air conditioning units can provide added comfort during the hot weather, but oftentimes require protection from the elements during the cold-weather months.
- Duck Brand rectangular central air conditioner cover seals out weather, dirt, ice, leaves, moisture and debris.
- Heavy duty plastic cover is reusable.
- Securing straps and fastners are included to keep cover secure throughout the season.
- Each rectangular cover is 30-Inch height by 34-Inch wide by 34-Inch deep.
Flexible Fabric Faucet Cover
- Place the rubber ring, located inside the foam cover, over your faucet.
- Slide the Styrofoam cover up against the wall.
- Pull and, at the same time, squeeze the square locking mechanism up the rubber cord until it holds the cover tightly against the surface and release.
- This will lock the faucet cover in place.
Indoor Air Conditioner Cover
- Center air conditioner cover front of unit allowing equal overlap on all sides.
- Tighten drawstring cord to create snug fit. Release clasp and drawstring to secure
Standard Air Conditioner Cover
- Slip cover over air condition unit.
- Wrap the elastic strap around the unit and secure with the fastener.
- Remove cover before operating in the summer.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
Duck Brand WC Weatherization Covers
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
WC Standard sizes
|ITEM SIZE||ITEM #
||ITEMS PER CASE
||PRICE PER ITEM
||PRICE PER CASE
Hard Pyramid Faucet Cover 5.25 in. x 6.5 in. x 5.25 in.
|285642 / 280468|
UPC = 075353081396
Single Item (1-19 Items)
1 - 4 Cases (20-99 Items)
5 - 9 Cases (100-199 Items)
10+ Cases (>= 200 Items)
a 30% discount
a 31% discount
a 32% discount
Flexible Fabric Faucet Cover 7.5 in. x 8.75 in.
|286844 / 280462|
UPC = 075353081457
Single Item (1-3 Items)
1 - 4 Cases (4-19 Items)
5 - 9 Cases (20-39 Items)
10+ Cases (>= 40 Items)
a 22% discount
a 23% discount
a 24% discount
Indoor Air Conditioner Cover 20 in. x 28 in.
UPC = 075353929728
Single Item (1-2 Items)
1 - 4 Cases (3-14 Items)
5 - 9 Cases (15-29 Items)
10+ Cases (>= 30 Items)
a 11% discount
a 13% discount
a 14% discount
Standard Air Conditioner Cover 34 in. x 30 in. x 34 in.
UPC = 075353087398
Single Item (1-5 Items)
1 - 4 Cases (6-29 Items)
5 - 9 Cases (30-59 Items)
10+ Cases (>= 60 Items)
a 9% discount
a 11% discount
a 12% discount
Question & Answers
hot melt rubber (synthetic)
Offers the widest range of application flexibility available. Exhibits excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Has superior tensile strength, adhesion properties and holding force which ensures consistent, reliable seals. Hot melt adhesive will bond faster to a surface which is referred to as quick-grab or quick-stick. It typically has higher tack (will feel stickier to the touch), but is also softer. It has lower heat resistance, shear resistance, and sometimes UV resistance than an acrylic adhesive. NOTE: it is called hot melt because the adhesive is applied hot by the manufacturer and then hardens as it cools (you do not need to apply heat to the tape yourself).
Properties are similar to that of hot melt rubber, but natural rubber often holds where other adhesives won't (recycled fibers, dust, cold, heat and heavy loads). It provides good overall adhesion and moisture resistance.
Offer excellent performance, especially for applications in temperatures less than 40°F and greater then 120°F. It provides excellent clarity, has high shear strength, is usually more permanent/durable even when exposed to moisture, and it ages well over extended periods in fluorescent and sunlight. Since it remains clear for the life of the application and does not yellow over time it is ideal for applications such as sealing white cartons. While it has good initial adhesion it does take 24-48 hours to cure and to achieve its maximum bond strength (has gradual adhesion buildup). Another difference between hot melt rubber and acrylic adhesive is if you fold tape over making the two adhesive sides touch the acrylic adhesive will remain attached to the carrier (e.g. paper, film) while a hot melt adhesive will stick to itself and pull off of the carrier. It is the best choice for clarity, UV resistance and aging characteristics.
Is great for extreme temperature applications since silicone adhesive can work in continuous operating temperatures from -100°F to 500°F. They also exhibit good chemical resistance, retain electrical properties, and remove cleanly with little or no residue.
Zinc oxide based adhesive formula is a skin-friendly adhesive which is commonly used on sports medicine tapes.
Thickness, AKA caliper or gauge, refers to the distance from one surface of a tape backing, or adhesive, to the other.
1 mil = 1/1000 of an inch
Examples: 1/16 inch = 62.5 mils; 1/32 inch = 31.25 mils