FindTape Lettering & Graphics Application Tape [Medium-High Tack] is a premier paper application tape that acts as a temporary carrier of lettering, graphics, and decals onto various surfaces. Ideal for the transfer of small to large computer-cut graphics and die-cut lettering.
Made of a thin, transparent/translucent paper which allows for easy visualization of the design's placement. This provides a reliable and efficient method for accurately positioning and aligning graphics before permanent installation, ensuring precise results.
The moderate adhesive strength of the tape allows for secure attachment to the graphics without leaving behind any residue, air bubbles, tears, or other damage when it's removed. Ideal for use on various materials such as glass, metal, plastic, and painted surfaces.
This transfer tape is perfect for craft die cutters like Cricut & Silhouette as well as digital printing and sign making applications. Currently available in 3 widths and can be cut to fit designs big and small. Whether you're a professional signage designer, or a part-time crafter, this tape is easy to use for professionals and novices alike!
Overall, the Lettering and Graphics Application Tape serves as an essential tool for designers, sign makers, and enthusiasts who require precise and professional-looking installations of lettering and graphics.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for the transfer of lettering, graphics, and decals.
- Wrinkle free.
- Transfers clean, leaving no residue behind.
- Not perforated.
- Currently available in 3 widths: 6 inches, 12 inches, and 24 inches.
Country of Origin: United States.
- Carefully position the lettering or graphics onto the tape's adhesive side, ensuring that the design is aligned correctly.
- Once the graphic is securely attached to the tape, remove the backing paper on the graphic, exposing the adhesive surface.
- With the graphic now adhered to the tape, it can be applied to the desired surface by carefully pressing it down and smoothing out any bubbles or wrinkles.
- Once the graphics are applied and smoothed out, the application tape can be removed, leaving the lettering or graphics in place, resulting in a clean, professional-looking application!
FindTape Lettering & Graphics Application Tape
- Carrier/Backing: translucent saturated paper
- Adhesive: rubber resin How are adhesives different?
- Thickness: 3.75 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Elongation: 3.5%
- Paintable: Yes
- Core: 3" diameter neutral
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.