Pro Tapes UGlu Industrial Adhesive Tape is a double-sided adhesive transfer tape which combines the strength of adhesive with the convenience and ease of tape. UGlu bonds even rough and uneven surfaces instantly, without the wait, mess or hassle of liquid glue. Use for craft and kid projects, house repair and other outdoor jobs. Other features of UGlu include:
- Can be cut to size (clean scissors with baby or vegetable oil prior to cutting).
- Waterproof & weatherproof.
- Holds up to 2 pounds.
- Instant bond & permanent hold.
- Easy-to-peel oversized liner (the liner on the tape is extended so there is a 1/4 inch dry ungummed edge at both sides of the tape so the 1 inch tape will actually come as 1-1/2 inches since there is a 1/4 inch dry edge at both the top and the bottom).
- Non-toxic & acid free.
- Made in the USA.
UGlu Industrial bonds to carpet, canvas, fabrics, plastics, laminates, metal, glass, paper, wood, fiberglass, tile, granite, cement, ceiling tile, craft-foam, ceramics, drywall, foam board, etc. It should not be used on any type of wallpaper covered surfaces. To remove UGlu roll a corner of the adhesive until you have enough to grab and hold. Then pull SLOWLY away from the adhesive strip, do not pull directly up or across the surface of the remaining adhesive. If you pull too quickly the UGlu may break or snap-off.
Please note removable tape is designed to not leave adhesive residue behind; however it may still pull up loose debris, finish, etc. from a substrate it is applied to depending on many conditions such as length of time applied, chemicals used to clean the substrate, and the composition of the substrate itself. We always recommend testing first on an inconspicuous area to ensure it removes as desired. Made in the U.S.
Pro Tapes UGlu Industrial Adhesive Tape (formerly MACtac)
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: N/A (Unsupported)
- Release Liner: 60# Kraft paper
- Thickness: 20 mils (adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 320 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 0°F to 180°F
- Standards Met: ASTM D4236 Non Toxic/Non-Hazardous; FDA Indirect Contact Title 21 Part 175 Subpart B Section 175.105
- Core: 3" diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.