Mueller Beaded Hot/Cold Pack [Reusable]
Before ordering, please read the "Product Description & Specs" tab content for more information about this item.
ITEMS ON BACKORDER: *** you can choose to be notified via text when items are back in stock
The following are expected in approximately 14 day(s):
Color/Size: BLUE 1 pack
Mueller Reusable Beaded Hot/Cold Pack allow the therapy pack to conform to contours of your body. Reusable and soothing. Can be microwaved for heat therapy. Store in freezer for cold therapy.
Features & Benefits: Cold Therapy
- The gel beads allow the therapy pack to conform to the contours of your body
- Reusable and soothing; This pack can be stored in the freezer for cold therapy
- An excellent tool for first aid or as an easy, effective treatment of pain and swelling from muscle or joint injuries and ailments
- Measures 9 inches long by 4 inches wide
Features & Benefits: Heat Therapy
- Intended Use: Helps relieve pain and swelling
- Heat: Reusable beaded pack provides an effective and safe therapy treatment that is often recommended by medical professionals
- Trusted Brand: Mueller Sports Medicine has been a trusted leader in sports medicine for over 60 years and is committed to helping you reduce pain
Country of Origin: United States.
How to use the Mueller Reusable Beaded Cold Pack?
Cold Therapy: Freeze it
How to use the Mueller Reusable Beaded Hot Pack?
- Store in freezer for 1.5 hours prior to use. Then Wrap It (both Hot or Cold Therapy) (1) Wrap or cover pack with protective material.
- Apply to injured area.
- Time it, alternating application 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off.
Heat Therapy: Microwave it
- Wrap or cover pack with dampened cloth or paper towel before microwaving.
- Microwave covered pack on high (100% power) for 30 seconds.
- Knead pack to distribute heat.
- Microwave pack for additional 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
- Knead pack to distribute heat.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
Mueller Beaded Hot/Cold Pack
- Bag Composition: PVC
- Beads Composition: Glycerin, Polyacrylic acid/sodium salt, carboxymethyl cellulose/sodium salt and water
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
BHCP Standard sizes
|ITEM SIZE||ITEM #
||ITEMS PER CASE
||PRICE PER ITEM
||PRICE PER CASE
|32551 / 32561||6|
Single Item (1-5 Items)
1 - 4 Cases (6-29 Items)
5 - 9 Cases (30-59 Items)
10+ Cases (>= 60 Items)
a 7% discount
a 7% discount
a 8% discount
Question & Answers
hot melt rubber (synthetic)
Offers the widest range of application flexibility available. Exhibits excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Has superior tensile strength, adhesion properties and holding force which ensures consistent, reliable seals. Hot melt adhesive will bond faster to a surface which is referred to as quick-grab or quick-stick. It typically has higher tack (will feel stickier to the touch), but is also softer. It has lower heat resistance, shear resistance, and sometimes UV resistance than an acrylic adhesive. NOTE: it is called hot melt because the adhesive is applied hot by the manufacturer and then hardens as it cools (you do not need to apply heat to the tape yourself).
Properties are similar to that of hot melt rubber, but natural rubber often holds where other adhesives won't (recycled fibers, dust, cold, heat and heavy loads). It provides good overall adhesion and moisture resistance.
Offer excellent performance, especially for applications in temperatures less than 40°F and greater then 120°F. It provides excellent clarity, has high shear strength, is usually more permanent/durable even when exposed to moisture, and it ages well over extended periods in fluorescent and sunlight. Since it remains clear for the life of the application and does not yellow over time it is ideal for applications such as sealing white cartons. While it has good initial adhesion it does take 24-48 hours to cure and to achieve its maximum bond strength (has gradual adhesion buildup). Another difference between hot melt rubber and acrylic adhesive is if you fold tape over making the two adhesive sides touch the acrylic adhesive will remain attached to the carrier (e.g. paper, film) while a hot melt adhesive will stick to itself and pull off of the carrier. It is the best choice for clarity, UV resistance and aging characteristics.
Is great for extreme temperature applications since silicone adhesive can work in continuous operating temperatures from -100°F to 500°F. They also exhibit good chemical resistance, retain electrical properties, and remove cleanly with little or no residue.
Zinc oxide based adhesive formula is a skin-friendly adhesive which is commonly used on sports medicine tapes.
Thickness, AKA caliper or gauge, refers to the distance from one surface of a tape backing, or adhesive, to the other.
1 mil = 1/1000 of an inch
Examples: 1/16 inch = 62.5 mils; 1/32 inch = 31.25 mils