Presco Safeguard Drapes: These durable, clear curtains are made from heavyweight materials that can withstand heavy use, making them ideal for commercial and industrial settings. Use indoors or outdoors for masking applications and dust abatement. These fire retardant panels are also resistant to water, chemicals, grinding, dust, and fumes. Excellent for patios, porches, or creating work cells.
Looking for an easy way to keep your indoor and outdoor spaces protected from the elements? Clear Safeguard Drapes are the perfect solution! Made from durable, waterproof, clear PVC plastic, these are easy to see through and clean. The curtains are 12 mil thick and cut into 8 foot x 54 inch panels. Each panel features built-in pole pockets for quick, easy installation. Use curtain rods, tension poles, PVC, fishing wire, twine, or any other similar material of your choice to create a framework that tailors the installation to the needs of your situation. These versatile curtains will help you create a safe and comfortable outdoor space that you can enjoy for years to come.
Safeguard Drapes can be used to further protect students, patients, employees, customers, and more from the spread of germs and bacteria. Schools, airports, restaurants, hospitals, Uber/Lyft drivers, stores, offices, and more can benefit from improved safety measures with the correct application of this product.
- MOUNTING MATERIAL NOT INCLUDED - most end-users buy pole materials at a local hardware store and install themselves based on the layout of the establishment. We have seen hung with simple fishing line and even rope and simple craft twine.
- 12 mil thickness.
- Comes in 8 foot x 54 inch panels.
- Integrated pole pockets make installation easy and adaptable.
- Simple to clean.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Fire retardant (NFPA 701, T2 compliant).
Country of Origin: United States.
Presco Safeguard Drapes
- Carrier/Backing: plastic film
- Thickness: 12 mils (carrier, adhesive) 12 mils (carrier) What is mil thickness?
- Flame Retardant: Yes. NFPA 701, T2 compliant
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.