Scotch 35 Mini Color Coding Vinyl Electrical Tape is a 7 mil thick, premium-grade, electrical tape that comes in various colors. This flame retardant tape is suitable for wire and phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems, and for marking safety areas. Designed for use in industries such as automotive, commercial solutions, communications, design and construction, manufacturing, electronics, energy, transportation, and more!
Scotch 35 Mini Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, pressure-sensitive, rubber resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkaline, solvents, many acids, as well as varying weather conditions.
It stretches easily and adheres virtually in any shape. Ideal for insulating electrical wires and is compatible with synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds. UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS compliant. This tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of 14ºF to 221ºF (-10ºC to 105ºC). Please note that the mini rolls do not come canister packed. A brand of 3M.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems, and for marking safety areas.
- Withstands a temperature range of 14ºF to 221ºF (-10ºC to 105ºC).
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS compliant.
- Flame retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays and varying weather conditions.
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection.
Country of Origin: United States.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
Scotch Mini Color Coding Vinyl Electrical Tape (35-MINI)
- Standards Met: UL Listed, CSA Certified, VDE 0340-TEIL1
- Carrier/Backing: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Adhesive: rubber resin How are adhesives different?
- Thickness: 7 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 20 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Adhesion to Backing: 20 ounces per inch
- Tensile Strength: 17 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Dielectric Breakdown: 8750 volts
- Service/Operating Temperature: 0°F to 176°F
- Elongation: 225%
- Core: 1" diameter
- Roll Size: 1/2 inch x 20 feet
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.