Stalogy Notebooks are award-winning and masterfully designed for ease of use. A simple notebook with only the minimum elements of time, number, date, day of week, and square grid lines. These pre-printed information elements are printed in a very light grey color ink on each page. Stalogy Notebooks are used by writers, editors, engineers, artists, and everyday people to capture ideas, schedules, notes, and drawings. These products are perfect to use as a calendar, scheduler, diary, sketchpad, and for everyday notes. Stalogy Notebooks are compact, thin, open completely flat, and bend completely back - almost 360 degrees.
Stalogy Editors Series 365 Days Notebook was awarded the Design Award for Excellence in the design department at Japan's largest stationery award "The 23rd Japanese Stationery Award."
S4200 - Stalogy Notebook 025 Sheet / Seat Pads A4 (8.3 in. x 11.7 in.) Vertical has 5mm very light grey numbered square grid lines. 0-9 numbers are printed at the top and 1-27 numbers printed along the left side in the margin at intervals of 10mm and act as a ruler to quickly assist you in creating flowcharts, graphs, and more.
S4201 - Stalogy Notebook 025 Sheet / Seat Pads A4 (8.3 in. x 11.7 in.) Horiztonal has 5mm very light grey square grid lines with △ marks printed in the margins at 1/2 page and 1/4 page intervals as a page and reference guide.
Please note that the yellow colored 016 Notebook (7 in. x 10 in.) is more orange than yellow, but Stalogy calls this color yellow.
- 025 Sheet / Seat Pads A4 (8.3 in. x 11.7 in.) 100 pages - Horizontal or Vertical orientation
- 018 Editor's Series 1/2 Year A5 (5.8 in. x 8.3 in.) 192 pages
- 018 Editor's Series 365 Days A5 (5.8 in. x 8.3 in.) 368 pages
- 018 Editor's Series 365 Days A6 (4.1 in. x 5.8 in.) 368 pages
- 018 Editor's Series 365 Days B5 (7.2 in. x 10.1 in.) 368 pages
- 018 Editor's Series 365 Days B6 (5 in. x 7.2 in.) 368 pages
- 016 Notebooks (7 in. x 10 in.) 34 pages
- Compact size and easy to carry
- Use pencils, pens, even fountain pens, on the thin paper
- 4mm squared paper with very light, thin grey grids lines
- Very light grey pre-printed dates on the top to indicate when the page was created
- Very light grey pre-printed numbers on the left side of each page indicating timelines
- Durable cover for long-term use with elegant and simple gold print
- Lays completely flat and can be bent almost 360 degrees
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
Stalogy S4 Notebook
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.