ISC 3500 Jessup Safety Track Tape & Cleats are rubberized, textured non-slip tape designed for heavy shoe traffic, yet they are comfortable enough for bare feet. This resilient medium grade non-slip product provides unparalleled coefficient of friction in both industrial and commercial environments. It is coated with an aggressive adhesive and the tape is easily cleaned and mop-friendly. It is made by Jessup and when shipped in roll format they are branded by ISC on one of their Racers Tape cores.
Uses for this non-skid tape include:
- Steps, stairs, and platforms.
- Recreational vehicles, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, garden tractors and lawn mowers.
- Ladders, step stools and scaffolds.
- Boats, skateboards, water skis, surf boards and jet skis.
- Swimming pools, pool accessories and diving boards.
- Lap desks (helps to provide a more frictioned surface if your laptop has a tendency to not stay in place or slide off).
- Conveyors and pulleys.
ISC Jessup 3500 is not coated with an adhesive that can be submerged or put underwater. So if when applied there is any gaping which would allow water to seep underneath to the underside of the tape water would degrade the adhesive pretty quickly.