FindTape AST-35-CLEAT Premium Anti-Slip Non-Skid Cleats are premium 35 mil, 60 grit high traction, anti-slip tape cleat treads. These non-skid strips have a water-resistant backing and are coated with an aggressive acrylic adhesive. This product is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications and has good weatherization characteristics. You can create a non-slip surface anywhere the cleats can be applied to ensure a safe area at work and home.
Conveniently pre-cut into 6-inch x 24-inch strips, installation is easy with the self-adhesive, peel and stick materials of FindTape Cleats. Each 24-inch strip has 1/2 inch rounded corners which provide a finished look to your DIY project.
When applying, the surface must be dry, in good condition, and free of any debris so the adhesive bond can form correctly. The 60 grit surface of this tape is similar in feel to 60 grit sandpaper, therefore, it may not be appropriate for bare feet.
FindTape AST-35 Cleats are available in 10 colors including black, blue, brown, grey, red, semi-transparent/translucent, white, yellow, red and white stripes, and yellow and black stripes. Please note the semi-transparent/translucent color is only partially transparent while the white color is completely opaque.
Product will be sent rolled in packaging.
- At home on a balcony or deck steps
- Kitchens and bathrooms
- Loading docks and access ramps
- Marinas and docks
- Skateboards and ramps
- RV steps
- Industrial facilities
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
FindTape AST-35-CLEAT Premium Anti-Slip Non-Skid Cleats
- Carrier/Backing: 60 grit mineral glass sand
- Adhesive: solvent acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Release Liner: PE coated paper
- Thickness: 34.6 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Service/Operating Temperature: -22°F to 212°F
- Elongation: 10%
- Outdoor Age Resistance: 1-3 years under average walkway conditions
- Impermeability: 12 months
- Rolling Ball Test: 1 cm
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.