Duck Brand Hold-It For Rugs is a patented non-slip latex foam coated with an adhesive backing on one side. It is designed to keep your rigs and mats in place without any floor damage. Hold-It For Rugs® is repositionable and works on all types of flooring surfaces including vinyl, tile, hardwood and laminate. Do not use this product if putting a rug or mat down on top of existing carpeting. Since the foam side is going down on top of your flooring (the adhesive side bonds to the rug or mat) it will not leave an adhesive residue behind like some double-sided tapes would.
Hold-It For Rugs® Installation Directions:
- The floor surface must be clean and dry.
- Measure and cut 'Hold-It For Rugs' to fit the outline of the rug or mat being held in place.
- Remove the release liner from the foam and apply the exposed liner side to the rug or mat.
- Press rug down firmly in place.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.