FindTape PS Polyurethane Foam Tape Strips are very soft, conformable low-density foam strips that can help seal out air, dust, and light when compressed. It has high absorbency to trap moisture, dust, and contaminants. Open-cell foams are resistant to molds, trap particulate matter like dust, and have good soundproofing characteristics.
Each lightweight, 1-1/2 inch thick die-cut strip is coated on a single side with a pressure-sensitive rubber-based adhesive. The adhesive is protected by a silicone-treated paper liner. The adhesive has excellent long-term aging and ultimate high bond strength to a variety of surfaces as well as good temperature performance.
FindTape PS single-sided foam is perfect to use in the fixture and construction of eye protection, face masks, and hard hats (strips are die-cut into 1-inch wide x 9-inch long strips). Other application ideas include recessed lighting, door, window, and cabinet seals. It also can be used to help cushion, damp sound, and absorb vibration in electronics such as printers, keyboards, computers, aircraft lights, and automotive dashboards.
This open-cell foam is very soft and conformable. If your application requires more frequent washing and sanitization, try a closed-cell foam such as the V2A Volara Type 2A polyethylene foam strips. Country of Origin: United States.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
FindTape Polyurethane Foam Tape Strips
- Carrier/Backing: polyurethane foam
- Adhesive: rubber-based How are adhesives different?
- Release Liner: silicone-coated paper
- Adhesion: 128 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 150°F
- Application Temperature: 65°F to 100°F
- Elongation: 175%
- Density: 1.8 to 2.2 pounds per cubic foot
- Compression Deflection (25%): 0.4 psi
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.