Gorilla 100% Silicone Sealant/Caulk
Before ordering, please read the "Product Description & Specs" tab content for more information about this item.
Gorilla 100% Silicone Sealant / Caulk is great for the kitchen, bath, window, doors, auto, marine plumbing, gutters and more! Ready for water exposure in just 30 minutes, this waterproof sealant is mold & mildew resistant. The clear or white silicone sealant won't yellow, shrink or crack over time!
Do not use on wet, damp, frozen or contaminated surfaces. Not paintable. Not for use in underwater applications, aquariums, on brick, masonry, cementitious materials or on metals sensitive to corrosion including brass & galvanized metals. For general auto/marine applications – not for under hood or direct gasoline exposure.
Features & Benefits
- 100% silicone sealant
- 30 minute water ready
- Indoor/Outdoor: All Weather
- 100% waterproof
- Won't yellow, shrink or crack
- Mold & mildew resistant
- Clear or White
- Great for Kitchen, Bath, Window, Door, Plumbing, Gutters, Auto, Marine and more
Made in the U.S.
- TOP OPEN CARTRIDGE: Cut nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead size. Puncture inner foil seal.
- TO OPEN TUBE: Unscrew cap, fold, and screw-on nozzle. Cut to desired bead size.
- CARTRIDGE USE: 1) Insert into cartridge gun. 2) Apply sealant, pushing bead ahead of nozzle. 3) Smooth bead immediately after application, before skin forms.
- TUBE USE: 1) Apply sealant, pushing bead ahead of nozzle. 2) Smooth bead immediately after application, before skin forms.
- Storage: Replace cap tightly to prevent material from curing. Store in a cool, dry location. To re-use nozzle, remove sealant from nozzle once cured.
- Clean-Up: Wipe wet sealant off project immediately with a dry cloth. Isopropyl alcohol may be used according to solvent manufacturer’s instructions.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
Gorilla 100% Silicone Sealant/Caulk
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 350°F
- Application Temperature: 40°F (minimum)
- Sandable: No
- Paintable: No
- Cured Color: Clear or White
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Caulk & Seal Standard sizes
|ITEM SIZE||ITEM #
||ITEMS PER CASE
||PRICE PER ITEM
||PRICE PER CASE
2.8 oz. tube
|108324 / 108329||6|
Single Item (1-5 Items)
1 - 4 Cases (6-29 Items)
5 - 9 Cases (30-59 Items)
10+ Cases (>= 60 Items)
a 10% discount
a 12% discount
a 14% discount
10 oz. cartridge
|108311 / 108318||12|
Single Item (1-11 Items)
1 - 4 Cases (12-59 Items)
5 - 9 Cases (60-119 Items)
10+ Cases (>= 120 Items)
a 4% discount
a 6% discount
a 9% discount
Question & Answers
[ viewing reviews 1 through 1 of 1 total ]
Emiko C. Verified Buyer Apr 17, 2020
Gorilla Caulk & Seal 100% Silicone Sealant/Caulk
hot melt rubber (synthetic)
Offers the widest range of application flexibility available. Exhibits excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Has superior tensile strength, adhesion properties and holding force which ensures consistent, reliable seals. Hot melt adhesive will bond faster to a surface which is referred to as quick-grab or quick-stick. It typically has higher tack (will feel stickier to the touch), but is also softer. It has lower heat resistance, shear resistance, and sometimes UV resistance than an acrylic adhesive. NOTE: it is called hot melt because the adhesive is applied hot by the manufacturer and then hardens as it cools (you do not need to apply heat to the tape yourself).
Properties are similar to that of hot melt rubber, but natural rubber often holds where other adhesives won't (recycled fibers, dust, cold, heat and heavy loads). It provides good overall adhesion and moisture resistance.
Offer excellent performance, especially for applications in temperatures less than 40°F and greater then 120°F. It provides excellent clarity, has high shear strength, is usually more permanent/durable even when exposed to moisture, and it ages well over extended periods in fluorescent and sunlight. Since it remains clear for the life of the application and does not yellow over time it is ideal for applications such as sealing white cartons. While it has good initial adhesion it does take 24-48 hours to cure and to achieve its maximum bond strength (has gradual adhesion buildup). Another difference between hot melt rubber and acrylic adhesive is if you fold tape over making the two adhesive sides touch the acrylic adhesive will remain attached to the carrier (e.g. paper, film) while a hot melt adhesive will stick to itself and pull off of the carrier. It is the best choice for clarity, UV resistance and aging characteristics.
Is great for extreme temperature applications since silicone adhesive can work in continuous operating temperatures from -100°F to 500°F. They also exhibit good chemical resistance, retain electrical properties, and remove cleanly with little or no residue.
Zinc oxide based adhesive formula is a skin-friendly adhesive which is commonly used on sports medicine tapes.
Thickness, AKA caliper or gauge, refers to the distance from one surface of a tape backing, or adhesive, to the other.
1 mil = 1/1000 of an inch
Examples: 1/16 inch = 62.5 mils; 1/32 inch = 31.25 mils